Immediate Service, Call Today ! (619) 464-3505
Find Us on:
Our legal document delivery service allows customers of RightNow Process Service to ensure delivery of court documents.
Legal Document Service
When a plaintiff is preparing a legal case of any kind in the country, he or she may be obliged to notify each participant that they are being ...
Legal Document Service
Reliable legal document delivery is one of the cornerstones of the United States legal system. Without the ability to make sure that all the relevant...
Successfully serving divorce papers is made easier when you hire us at RightNow Process Service for the job.
We also specialize in service of documents for small claims court action.
Welcome to RightNow Process Service
RightNow Process Service provides the highest standard possible for the service of legal documents when a plaintiff needs to file a complaint against a defendant. Whether you're an attorney representing a plaintiff or a plaintiff who has filed your own case in Small Claims court or Family Law Court without attorney representation, we assist you by serving the court documents to your defendant/respondent for you.
RightNow Process Service is a registered process server in San Diego County and bonded by the state of California.
• We treat each assignment as a "rush service".
• We follow your directives for service while making sure the correct procedures are followed.
• Our base fee for service is $85
• $25 to file Proofs of Service forms for clients in San Diego and El Cajon courts.
• $45 to file case for clients in San Diego, Chula Vista and El Cajon courts.
• 50% off the base fee for each additional defendant/respondent at the same location/same time of service.
• If requested, we will file the proof of service form for our clients in the San Diego courts ($25 extra, optional)
• You are kept informed by email and phone as the assignment is carried out.
• Registered Process Server has Law Enforcement background.
• Service to inmates at San Diego County Detention Facilities.
• Registered Process Server for Federal Detention Center, MCC (Metropolitan Correctional Center)
• Incidental fees for service are negotiated between Right Now Process Service and the customer
• Service related court appearances for registered process server $40/hour (two hour minimum)
• Surveillance services charged at rate of $35/hour (negotiated by customer and registered process server)
e-mail: [email protected]